CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. White Diamond Pearl 2016 Acura RDX w/Technology Package FWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V One Owner!, Clean Carfax!, Moonroof, Navigation, ACURA CERTIFIED- 7/100k Powertrain, 12/12k full factory! And More!!, Low Miles!, ABS brakes, Compass, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated Front Sport Seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Power Liftgate, Power moonroof, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
Navigation! Recent Arrival! Odometer is 6974 miles below market average! 29/20 Highway/City MPG**
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 182 Point Inspection
* Includes Trip Interruption and Concierge Services
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000 * 2016 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Conveniently located at the 605 and 91 Freeways! Cerritos Acura! www.cerritosacura.com, Excellent selection of Used Vehicles, Financing Options, Serving Cerritos, Long Beach, Downey, Norwalk, Bellflower, Los Angeles, Torrance, Lakewood, Anaheim, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernadino County.
* Strong acceleration and fuel economy from standard V6 engine; high-mounted rear seat provides generous legroom and a commanding view; more standard features than most competitors; price; generous cargo capacity for the segment. Source: Edmunds